Privacy and Policy
1) Subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions, PALFINGER AG, its subsidiaries and all its other affiliates under Section 15 of the Austrian Aktiengesetz [Public Limited Companies Act], hereinafter all collectively called PALFINGER, hereby grant you permission to use PALFINGER's websites by visiting these websites, printing these out or storing these electronically on a local drive. Any other use shall require PALFINGER's express, prior written approval.
2) PALFINGER hereby reserves all rights to texts, images, graphics, sounds, animations and videos, as well as their arrangement on the websites. In particular, such content and works shall be subject to the applicable copyrights. The use of the particular background images on the sites ist generally not allowed.The content of the PALFINGER websites shall not be copied, disseminated, altered or made accessible to third parties for commercial purposes. PALFINGER hereby reserves the right to at any time alter, add to or wholly or partly delete the content of its websites, or to restrict access to its websites (to certain user groups). PALFINGER shall not assume responsibility for any consequences arising therefrom.
3) Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all rights to brands, logos and other trademarks shall be protected, and shall accrue exclusively to the respective holder. Other intellectual property such as patents, registered designs, utility models and the like shall also be protected accordingly. No licence to use PALFINGER's intellectual property, or third-party intellectual property, shall be granted as a result of the PALFINGER websites.
4) The PALFINGER websites have been put together in order to make accessible to the public general information on PALFINGER and its products. PALFINGER shall use the diligence necessary in commerce in order to keep the information on its websites accurate and up-to-date. However, no warranty can be given as to availability, completeness, accuracy or up-to-dateness. Details relating to our products shall be non-binding, shall be for initial information purposes only and shall not be expressly or tacitly warranted. All details relating to data or test values shall be provided exclusively on the basis of this legal notice. PALFINGER also hereby reserves the right to alter or add to the information provided, without this requiring prior notice.
5) These websites may contain information on PALFINGER products that are not available in your country. The existence of such information on these websites shall not imply any intention on the part of PALFINGER to announce that these products will be available throughout the world.
6) All statements relating to the future and concerning PALFINGER, market developments or other general developments shall be based wholly or partly on subjective estimates. A number of factors, such as for example changes to the general economic and/or political setting, or natural disasters, may bring about that actual developments deviate materially from the forecasts expressly or tacitly made. PALFINGER does not intend to continually update such statements relating to the future.
7) PALFINGER HEREBY EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY OR WARRANTY FOR LOSS ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF THE PALFINGER WEBSITES WHATSOEVER. THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL RELATE ALSO, BUT NOT EXCLUSIVELY, TO DAMAGE TO YOUR IT SYSTEM BROUGHT ABOUT BY VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNICAL SHORTCOMINGS. IN SO FAR AS MANDATORY STATUTORY PROVISIONS CONFLICT HEREWITH, OR INSOFAR as THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY IS INEFFECTIVE OR INOPERABLE, THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW. IN ANY EVENT HOWEVER, THIS EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY IN CASES OF SLIGHT NEGLIGENCE ON THE PART OF PALFINGER.
8) References to other websites (hyperlinks and the like) have been inserted only for your convenience. PALFINGER shall assume no responsibility for the existence of such websites or for the accuracy, completeness or legality of the content. PALFINGER hereby expressly distances itself from the websites linked to.
9) No information provided on the PALFINGER websites shall constitute or represent an offer to buy shares or interests in the PALFINGER Group, or to trade therein.
10) Normally, it shall be possible to use our websites without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or email addresses) are collected on our website, this shall always occur on a voluntary basis, insofar as possible. These data shall not be passed on to third parties outside of the PALFINGER Group without your express consent.
11) Austrian substantive law, excluding the conflict-of-law standards under international private law, shall exclusively apply to all legal issues in connection with this website and all other PALFINGER websites. Salzburg/Austria shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction, unless there is any other mandatory place of jurisdiction.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and enable your use of the website to be analysed. Normally, the information on your use of this website that is generated by such cookie is transmitted to a Google server in the USA, and stored there. If IP anonymisation has been activated on this website, however, your IP address shall be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in any other contracting state to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases shall your full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and be shortened there. Google shall, on behalf of the operator of this website, use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website, put together reports on website activities and render in relation to the website operator further services in connection with use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted by your browser under Google Analytics shall not be combined with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. Please note however that, in such case, you may possibly be unable to fully use all functions of this website. Moreover, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link, you can prevent data (including your IP address) generated by such cookie, relating to your use of the website, from being captured and transmitted to Google and being processed by Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.