The PALFINGER Group continued to grow in the 2018 financial year, raising revenue to a new record high of EUR 1,615.6 million. Compared with the previous year’s figure of EUR 1,471.1 million, this corresponds to a revenue increase of 9.8 per cent, which was achieved without any new acquisitions or participations. One of the main reasons for this expansion of business was the outstanding performance in Europe. PALFINGER also posted significant increases in North America, Russia and China.
Revenue EUR thousand
Income statement1) EUR thousand
Balance sheet1) EUR thousand
Cash flows and investments1) EUR thousand
Value creation1) EUR thousand
- 1) The 2017 figures were adjusted with retrospective effect (see the Annual Report, explanations on adjustments with retrospective effect, page 144).
- 2) Figures were normalized (n) by restructuring costs.
- 3) Balance-sheet date figures of consolidated group companies excluding equity shareholdings and excluding contract workers.
- 4) Transition to new calculation model pursuant to the relevant GRI Standard.
- 5) Figures changed with retrospective effect due to new consolidation procedures.
- 6) Volume 2013 = 100%.
- 7) Proposal to the Annual General Meeting.