Strategy and Objectives
In the coming years, PALFINGER strives to generate further organic growth on the basis of the four strategic pillars innovation, internationalization, flexibility, and PALFINGER 21st (P21st). The company aims to build on and secure its status as the leading global supplier of innovative crane and lifting solutions.
Continuously increasing earnings and revenue across all products and in all customer segments secure long-term and profitable growth. The focus is also on the four defined sustainability areas: Responsible Employer, Eco-efficiency in Production, Sustainable Products, and Fair Business.
Owing to the global health and economic crisis caused by COVID-19, the current strategic objectives refer to the year 2024. The steps taken to achieve these objectives will be implemented with all due care and attention in consideration of current risks.
- Global number one for innovative crane and lifting solutions
- Financial targets:
- Organic growth to EUR 2.0 billion through 2024
- 10 % average EBIT-Marge throughout an entire economic cycle
- 10 % average ROCE throughout an entire economic cycle
- Non-financial targets:
- Loss of planned working time due to accidents at work <0.11 %
- Fluctuation of all employees (planned and unplanned) <10
- Percentage of women in top management at the same level as the percentage of women in the PALFINGER Group until 2022
- 20 % international employees at headquarters
- Minus 25 % in absolute emissions by 2030
- Minus 30 percentage points improvement in energy efficiency (measured by the index) by 2030
- Minus 30 percentage points improvement in hazardous waste (measured by the index) by 2030
- 75% of the electricity purchased from renewable energy sources by 2022
- Creating added value every day